Saturday, October 04, 2008

the new mommy


This was taken at Alexa's birthday party.
Mommy has a new hairstyle and cut.
I have lost 35 pounds and wear a size 12.
It is so much fun shopping for smaller clothes.
I am actually loving myself in photos.
I worked really hard for a year to lost it.
I still have 15 more to go !
I feel so much better.
i can actually jog now without stopping.
I can run with Ashley in a park.
i can walk in the new york city without getting tired!
I am more confident about myself !
My best friend Jen has a saying
It is all about Me, well it is about time
I finally did something for myself .
I enjoy losing weight and looking good.
and will continue do so, sometimes you need
time out for yourself. if you put your mind to
it, then do it . Nothing is impossible!
Follow your dreams and your heart!

1 comment:

JoAnn in NJ said...

you look fantastic! I love the new cut..

Enjoy shopping for your wardrobe!