Friday, October 17, 2008

fall clean up



Ashley with Mr Pumpkin that she painted in school today!




It is that time of the year, when the leaves need
to be picked up.
Ashley asked if she can clean up
her little park area I said sure you can, what
4 year old wants to clean, not even
a teenager wants to rake leaves.
She talked my ear off, she told
me all about the fall, and how the leaves are
changing colors and it is almost Halloween.
Ashley kept telling me I was raking the leaves wrong.
I was not taking out the little sticks and
breaking them, she said you need to do it so the
bag will not break.
WOW! What a Kid! We love her love her dearly!








Just relaxing after raking all the leaves.

1 comment:

cheersaltiel said...

Your pictures are adorable. Your family picture is Beautiful !!! It looks like you had a wonderful time at the wedding. We look forward to seeing you. Cindie and Scarlett