Monday, November 12, 2007

I am so proud!

Two weeks ago my Goddaughter Molly got welcome into the church. It
was her Christening day. It was specail day for both of us. Molly's mommy(Jen)
and I have been friends since high school . We did not talk for awhile but
now it is great feeling to be best friends again. I am so proud to be her
Godmother and a great friend. This little one will not have any problems with her hair and nails
since her godmommy is a manicurist. She also received her fisrt piece of jewel from me .
A beauitful cross necklace. Do not worry little one you get the earing and braclet to match.
Since we are never going to adopt again or have another one .Molly is going to be daughter too. She will be very spoiled just like Ashley.

Also in last 8 weeks I also lost 12.4 pounds
doing weight watchers. It feels so good to go into a store and say thats too big
for me! It was so much fun to buy new clothes. I am so proud myself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be proud! It is very hard to lose weight and to stick to a program. Be strong during Thanksgiving! You also sound like an exceptional godmother.

LucisMomma said...

Molly is beautiful!

Congratulations on losing 12.4 lbs!! Hooray for you!

susan