Thursday, November 01, 2007

Bird is the Word

Here is nice story besides talking about ashley al the the time. This little fellow was just
hanging out on my mom's porch last sunday, while we were making cookies. I almost step
on the poor thing. For some reason birds love to come visit my mom. Two years ago a baby
Parakeet was in my mom's pool floating around. My brother saved her and now she named sunshine. Well, i guess i would have to believe my dad is around watching us. he loved birds.
Everyday he would whistle for them to come to eat. And they would. I do the samething now
every morning. Since he past away two years ago there has been weird things going on.
I guess he trying to tells us he is ok. It just hurts not seeing him. He never met Ashley .
he knew we were adopting and he help us. i know would have out there trick or treating with her .I guess this his way of telling me is around. I believe in my heart is around all the time .
the birds, flowers and ashley remind me of him everyday!

1 comment:

JoAnn in NJ said...

That is a sweet story. I believe your Dad's spirit is with you always, just as mine is with me.

I've had some very real experiences that prove to me that I've spoken to him.