Sunday, November 09, 2008

The weeknd!

The weekend is over but it was great!
Jason and I went to see a play in the
city . Young Frankenstein. very funny!
Of course anything by Mel Brooks is funny.
Then we went to the Chart House for dinner .
Wow! The food was great and view of NYC was
beauitful. Ashley slept over her God Mother's house.
She got her nails, they went to toy r us.
had dinner and watch movies. Ashley returned on
Sunday morning. Sunday I went to my cousin's house
for a tastely simple party. It was very nice.
then after that i went to New Jersey Devils
hockey game with the husband.
I have not seen a hockey in a long time,
it was fun getting back into the sport.
This week is back to normal.
we hope everyone had a nice weekend!

1 comment:

LucisMomma said...

Wow, I cannot imagine a real date, much less going to NYC for it! What a great time. I'm kinda jealous. :)

PS we will be sure to buy Ashley's doll, too, and save the box!!