Tuesday, August 05, 2008

hip hop class

Tonight I was watching Ashley during her hip hop class. I was so impressed that she was remembering everything. So of course I had my camera with me, and recorder her. Ashley loves dance. She been dancing now for three years. This year is her first year for hip hop. She will be competing next year so she has to learn everything. Miss Jessica Ashley's ballet and acro teacher is great with ashley. Jessica is like a big sister to ashley . ashley watches everything she does, then she trys to copy her, i am so proud of ashley picking a great role model. Ashley was by herself tonight in class, so she had some private lessons with Jessica, Mr.sean and Starr. Have fun watching it. We are very proud of her. here is the link to ashley's dance
school. they just won a National Dance title. Congrats Dance Starz, http://www.dancestarznj.com/welcome.html

No comments: