Saturday, July 12, 2008

Nature Girl



Ashley and her daddy went on a nature hike today,
while mommy was at work and mommy had a bridal
shower to go later on in the afternoon.
Ashley loves nature. She walked for 3 miles,
and saw woodpeckers,Alvin and chipmunks,thats
one of her favorite movies too and rabbits.
When I came home today she showed me the map
how far they walked. She was very tired and passed out
in the car on the way home. She told me mommy
you have to go next time.I said sure i will
not a problem. It sounds like fun!







waving to her daddy!


Lunchtime!



enjoying her ice cream




passed out in the car in the driveway way too much hiking for her! but
she had fun!

1 comment:

LucisMomma said...

What great fun--and great memories! I bet it takes a lot to get Ashley to sleep like that!