Saturday, May 24, 2008

molly's 1st birthday



Happy 1st Birthday Molly!



ashley was ready to party, she picked out her own outfit
got herself dressed, and was waiting for me to get home
from work so we go to the party.




ashley just taking a break from the other kids.













ashley just chilling out with her daddy!






molly enjoying her cake



My godadughter Molly I love her dearly!



molly and me just hanging out!


My Goddaughter Molly turned 1 on thursday. wow! Time
went by fast! Today was her 1st birthday party . we all
went down to my friend's Jen's house for a nice party.
The weather was great and there was no trafficc on the
Garden state Parkway for a holiday weeknd! Molly enjoyied
her first piece of cake. ashley had fun too with other kids.
We had a great time .

No comments: