Wednesday, April 09, 2008

vacation time!


Palm Coast Florida





This pictures is so relaxing and peaceful. I am in need of some
rest and relaxation. This a sunset from the beach in St. Augustine, Fl.
The colors are bright and beauitful.I cannot wait
to get to the warm weather.



It's that time of the year again. The Ring family will be heading down
to Florida. We will be visting my Mom's friends this year.
They live in Palm Coast,Fl. Which is only 20 minutes south of St.Augustine.
We to love going shopping there. We will be leaving on Sunday morning at 7:30am on a Newark to Orlando flight. Yes that's early, but
Jason does not like to waste the day . By the time we
land and drive 2hrs to their house we will all be tired and ready for a nap.
They have a built in pool. Ashley cannot wait to go away she has been packing up
little pocket books with things to take with her. She will
have her own Yankees backback for the plane with her portable V-smile, games and
some books. We are all packed and ready to go (Jason was packed last week).
I am a head of things. I never wait for the last minute to pack. I hate that.
I am sure I will have some nice pictures to post.
See you all when we get back, from the warm & sunny 80's of Florida.

1 comment:

LucisMomma said...

St Augustine is gorgeous--even our boys loved it. :) Have fun!

And the pics of Ashley outside in your warm weather are so cute! Glad you finally got some good weather to play outside (I love that climbing thing Ashley has! Jealous!)