Monday, February 04, 2008

big girl

This weeknd Ashley finally got a full size bed! She is
so exictied to have it. Now she has a girlie room.
Her comforter set is yellow with purple and flowers
on it. I just order new curtains and other comfroter
set to change it in a few motnhs. Of course we had to
order Disney Princesses. Since Ashley been calling herself a
Princess . I also took ashley to church. She been asking
me to take her so i did. she was great in church .
She followed all the prayers and she was singing too.
I just wish our church at preschool program they start
ccd classes in the 1st grade. This kid really into learning
everything. So mommy will take as much as i can .
It so amazing how much she knows. Last week she was
watching President Bush on tv. She told my mom thats
the President of the united states in on tv and mommy
and daddy went to china and brought to the united states.
And she is an chinese American . WOW!
I think she is going to like history.
Since ashley can write now i got her a book how spell the each
state and what there symbols are the book you can at walmart.
We had a busy weeknd. we had birthday party to go on saturday
and sunday the superbowl . Congrats New York Gaints.
I like football but jason does not watch it . But we did
watch the game together.
This week is normal with dance and school.
And thursday is chinese new year . Ashley will be
clebrating at school. I am giving out chinese take out
boxes with little toys in them . Then she going to
cook with mommy and daddy . Shirmp Lo mein.
Ashley loves cook she has lots of talents .I try
every chinese new year to do something with her.
We will be also doing a craft. Making a rat .
the internet has a lot great ideas.
She is no more little baby she is A Big Girl !
I will have pictures by the end of the week.
Since i still do not have digtial camera . i think
i am getting one for our 8 year anniversary next month.
Saty Warm.

No comments: