Sunday, July 01, 2007

the best present ever

Ashley and Me were having some fun at seasme place!


The 4th of July is my birthday ! I will be the big 33 ! Wow ! Time flys! This will be Ashley's 2nd 4th of July ! Last year Ashley was sleeeping during fireworks hopefully this year she will get to see them ! I used to think they were for me all time! I use to say to my dad, those fireworks are for me! It has been two years now since my dad has passed it been bothering alot lately, but i just looked at Ashley's smile and think happy thoughts and say wow i am lucky to have you in my life and she smilies all the time like my dad did! Ashley and my dad have the same personality friendly and kind! I guess God does work miracles ! ! Ashley is the best birthday present ever!

1 comment:

JoAnn in NJ said...

Happy Birthday Colleen!
I can't believe you're only 33! What a Young Un! ;)

Isn't it funny that your birthday and Kelsey's are a few days apart and my birthday and Ashley's are the same day?

We were meant to be friends!
JoAnn in NJ