Sunday, November 13, 2005

Only Three Days

Warren J. Kolendriski 1942-2005

This wedsite is deciated to my dad Warren Kolendriski!
On March 17, 2005 my father suddenly passed away. He was very sick ! He never told anyone how sick he was. My dad was great father, husband, father-in-law, uncle, and a great friend to others. We would like to thank my dad and mom, if it was not from them Ashley would not be here . We know my Dad is watching over Ashley right now! We say thank you for giving us a great gift a little girl from china named Ashley Rose Ring.
Miss You dad! Rest in Peace !

2 comments:

Family Bits said...

Im sure he's with you, making your journey a safe one.
Hugs
Karen (Aliastra on MSN)

karigirl1 said...

Colleen,
The dedication for your Dad is beautiful. He was a great man to all and I know he's your angel watching down over all of you. I know he is proud to be a Grandfather.
Be safe on your travels.